Saturday, March 21, 2009

In Other News...

In majorly boring 'other news':

1) I woke up at 11.40am.

2) I ate breakfast anyway.

3) My maid vocally and physically (she possesses the ability to summon a broom with just her thoughts) threatened to slit my throat if I ever spilt chocolate milk on the black ottoman again. I mean, it's an ottoman, OK? And it's black. No one cares to keep a foot cushion clean, not when your foot is on it in the first place.

4) Then I figured, it didn't matter whether I ruined the ottoman or not... All that should matter is that I waste upto a gallon of chocolate milk a month, spilling carelessly on random pieces of furniture.

5) The Bachchan family's watchman was just nominated for a Padmashree award, for displaying excellence in guarding Prateeksha (along with 20 odd gun-toting R.A.W dudes), making Abhisekh Bachchan the sole non-receiver of the award in the gang.

6) Still thinking of #5. Poor Abhi.

7) I confess to reading an old copy of Seventeen yesterday. I found the hair scrunching tips quite helpful too.

8) What's up with that Hannah Montana chick? I know she owns Disney, millions of pre-pubescent teenage girls, a couple of pedophiles here and there, and you and me too. But does she have to own us while looking like a washed-up hooker off the Hollywood Boulevard? Here's a tip: the reason Britney Spears ditched those purple leggings in the 1990s is because it was made a crime against humanity to wear it into the new millennium.

9) I still haven't heard from that prank caller with the sexy voice I ended up chatting with for an hour last week. Mission accomplished?

10) Oh, my God! They're everywhere... THE CROCS ARE EVERYWHERE! They're worse than that sequinned-handbag syndrome that hit the planet a few years ago. Only this time, we get them in all colours - neon orange, hot magenta, vomit green - you name it.


OK, I'm done.


***
share on: facebook

No comments: